Data we collect
- To provide you with the services of the Pack Care store, we collect your data to process your purchase on the site and any possible subsequent claims.
- The data we collect includes your address, name, gender, and your email, and your postal address, and delivery address, and mobile phone number.
- We use the information you provide to manage your account and verify and carry out financial transactions in connection with payments you make online, and to conduct research to improve our website pages.
- We at Pak Care store collect the necessary data to provide you with the services available to us. As we do not store, or sell, or share your personal data, including your credit card details and personal information, with any third party.
- We may change or update location data from time to time, Therefore, we advise you to visit the policies page continuously, The modifications will be effective as of its update.
Account and personal data
- The process of registering the personal information you provide to us to complete your electronic transactions implies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- The customer is the first person responsible for the protection of his account and his personal device, and all kinds of transactions that were made through his account.
- On your account page, you will find the details of your orders. We store them in your personal account for security reasons. You can also access this information by logging into your account on the site, You can view the details of your orders of various types, your home address, the bank, and your subscription to the newsletter.
- As a customer of Pack Care, you undertake to save your personal data and not make it available to any third party. We at PakCare do not bear any responsibility in the event that the password for your personal account is leaked.
- Your use of the services of our website states that you agree to receive our electronic messages in all forms through e-mail, And periodicals and alerts announced on the website and application. Based on the foregoing, you tacitly agree that all electronic transactions sent to you by us are legally binding and treated as written transactions.
- We may monitor, record, and save any telephone call, e-mail or other form of electronic communication with the customer; This is to verify the suggestions and observations addressed to us in order to develop and improve the type of service provided.
Products and customer reviews:
- The customer’s evaluation of our products and services entitles Pak Care Store with full rights and powers to republish them on the site or marketing means without the customer’s consent.